Monday, December 3, 2007

"I Feel Christmas in My Bones"


It took most of the day, and into the night, to set up our multi-generations of ornaments, knick knacks, and treasures! This year Annie did a bunch of the decorating herself, and nearly matched me in my excitement and enthusiasm. She whistled, sang and danced around most of the day, driving us a little nuts, but mostly delighting us! We still have a few areas to finish, plus knowing us, we will keep on shifting things around until we're satisfied!

At one point Annie said "I feel Christmas in my bones!" She comes from a long line of women in my family who LOVE Christmas. My Grandmother and my Mother would have been so proud. I am.

So far we/I have plans to;

Go ice skating today!
Annie and I are in the Homeschool Craft Fair
Have a kids holiday party
Have a neighborhood, more grown up get together
Annie wants to go visit Santa
The Meyers' homeschoolers are coming to visit
Sara & Ezra are coming to visit
Grandma & Grandpa are coming to visit
Tuesday playdates with Ilana
Thursday playdates with Lily




No comments: