Friday, December 7, 2007

After the Rain

Wow! It rained all day yesterday and it felt wonderful and Wintery. And then today was sparkling and bright so Annie and I took lunch and warm drinks to the beach. Ahhh! It was so bright and pretty, for about an hour, then it turned bitter cold so we had to roll up in our beach blanket and snuggle. I was hoping to get a beach picture that could be used for our holiday card, but nothing is really screaming out at me. These four are the best. Do you vote for any of them?



Yesterday the Homeschooler Craft Fair went really well! Annie almost sold out of her watercolor cards and I sold stuff too. We'll definitely do it again next year. I was pleased that the soup I made for the soup sale was one of the first to sell out! Yeah! I am feeling much gratitude for the homeschool mom's who work hard at organizing the many wonderful events here in the Bay Area. I'm glad to be a part of it all!


No comments: